- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Frangollo - Spiced Almond & Millet Pudding. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy Over Christmas and a Really Easy Vegan Cheese!
- Creamy Country Vegetable Chowder - Vegan & Gluten Free
- The World's Healthiest Apple Crumble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free!
- Proper Baked Beans - Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Rustic Rumpledethumps #BritishFoodFortnight
- Smokey Creamy BBQ Aubergine Pasta
Foodies 100 Love Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: main meals
Tomato and Coconut Soup with Wholewheat Garlic, Oregano and Chili Bread
I know it’s almost June and to many (most) of you in the world it will seem crazy to be posting a recipe for a cozy, comforting soup with warm spiced bread. However, here in the South of England, we … Continue reading
Posted in Bread, Egg-free, Mains, soup, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged baking, bread, dairy free, dinner, egg-free, food, healthy, lunch, main meals, recipes, soup, vegan, vegetarian 31 Comments
Baked Almond Feta, Almond Feta and Caraway Baked Cabbage Parcels and The Best Pasta Bake
I’ve never had a good experience with commercial vegan cheeses. I first tried Redwood’s cheezly about six years ago when I first ventured into veganism. Along with some odd, pink hued soya milk, I found it irreparably gross. Like, really, really gross. … Continue reading
Posted in Egg-free, Gluten-free, Mains, Pasta, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged allergy free, animal welfare, animals, baking, cooking, dairy free, egg-free, food, healthy, lactose free, main meals, recipe, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian 38 Comments
Peppery Salsify Gratin
Since first discovering the muddy sticks, that are, salsify, I get very excited for its annual season, which appears to have overrun the winter season this year (I am not complaining). I ordered 2 lots of 400g to come alongside … Continue reading
Posted in Egg-free, Gluten-free, Mains, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged baking, cooking, dairy free, dinner, food, healthy, low calorie, low fat, main meals, recipe, side dish, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian 16 Comments