- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Frangollo - Spiced Almond & Millet Pudding. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy Over Christmas and a Really Easy Vegan Cheese!
- Creamy Country Vegetable Chowder - Vegan & Gluten Free
- The World's Healthiest Apple Crumble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free!
- Proper Baked Beans - Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Rustic Rumpledethumps #BritishFoodFortnight
- Smokey Creamy BBQ Aubergine Pasta
Foodies 100 Love Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: inspiration
Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
I’ve been away for a while, taking a bit of an unannounced break to focus on my health treatment and studies. I’m happy to be back and sharing an amazing recipe from an amazing book, Vegan in 15 by Kate … Continue reading
Posted in reviews, vegan Tagged breakfast, food, health, healthy, inspiration, life, lifestyle, smoothie, vegan, vegan food Leave a comment
Lentil Butternut Bolognese
This recipe is for a multi tasker of a meal. Not only is it a perfect accompaniment to pasta, it’s fantastic on baked potatoes, in wraps or with a little extra stock, it makes a lovely warming, hearty soup. You … Continue reading
Posted in vegan Tagged food, gluten free, health, inspiration, lifestyle, recipes, vegan 24 Comments
It’s been a long and stressful couple of weeks with multiple University essays due in the same week. Sleep became rare and eating habits erratic. Today I submitted my final piece before a two week Easter break where I have another … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, vegan Tagged animal rights, animal welfare, animals, inspiration, motivation, vegan, vegetarian 41 Comments