- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Frangollo - Spiced Almond & Millet Pudding. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy Over Christmas and a Really Easy Vegan Cheese!
- Creamy Country Vegetable Chowder - Vegan & Gluten Free
- The World's Healthiest Apple Crumble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free!
- Proper Baked Beans - Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Rustic Rumpledethumps #BritishFoodFortnight
- Smokey Creamy BBQ Aubergine Pasta
Foodies 100 Love Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: apple
DIY Apple Candles!
At this time of year, many of you, like me, will have more apples (and pears) than you can make apple pies, apple sauce, apple cakes, fruit salads or simply bite into. I have the extra issue that Mat is … Continue reading
Posted in DIY, Fruit, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged apple, autumn, Candle, craft, DIY, fall, fruit, vegan, vegetarian 28 Comments
Apple Crumble Pots
These quick and easy puds are delicious and are great to serve to guests. They even freeze beautifully so are great to have on standby, just reheat in the oven or microwave until heated right through. For a little variation … Continue reading
Posted in Desserts, Egg-free, Fruit, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged apple, crumble, low calorie, low fat, pudding, vegan, vegetarian Leave a comment
This is another recipe adapted from the wonderful Kosher Camembert. I was so excited when I came across this recipe, not least because Mat LOVES strudel but because there was something different about this recipe and it was exciting! I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Desserts, Fruit, Pastries, Tarts and Pies, vegan Tagged apple, apple strudel, baking, dessert, fruit, pastry, pudding, vegan, vegetarian 5 Comments
Tarte Tatin is a wonderful French Classic dessert which is primarily an upside down caramel apple tart. It’s often believed to be tricky but as long as you make a good pastry and get the caramel right, nothing can go … Continue reading
Posted in Desserts, French, Fruit, Tarts and Pies, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged apple, baking, caramel, dessert, tart, vegan, vegetarian 1 Comment
Apple Drizzle Cake
Don’t be fooled by the apples – this cake is pure indulgence at its sweet, fruity best. This cake is incredibly moist, filled with apples, soaked in a sweet syrup and all topped off with a zingy icing drizzle. Heaven. … Continue reading
Posted in Cakes, Fruit Tagged apple, apple cake, baking, cinnamon, dessert, food, recipe, vegan, vegetarian Leave a comment