- Follow Bunny Kitchen on WordPress.com
No Instagram images were found.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Creamy Peach Breakfast Smoothie from Vegan in 15
- Lentil Butternut Bolognese
- Turmeric Coconut Rice
- Frangollo - Spiced Almond & Millet Pudding. Vegan & Gluten Free.
- 10 Tips to Stay Healthy Over Christmas and a Really Easy Vegan Cheese!
- Creamy Country Vegetable Chowder - Vegan & Gluten Free
- The World's Healthiest Apple Crumble - Vegan, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Oil Free!
- Proper Baked Beans - Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Rustic Rumpledethumps #BritishFoodFortnight
- Smokey Creamy BBQ Aubergine Pasta
Foodies 100 Love Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Jam
Lemon Curd and Coconut Cream Cake
The day of making this cake for my Mum’s birthday on April 12th was a day of baking failures. The cake I share with you here was the THIRD cake I made. The THIRD – the first two went to … Continue reading
Posted in Cakes, Celebration Cakes, Desserts, Egg-free, Fruit, Jam, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged baking, cake, dairy free, egg-free, vegan, vegan baking, vegan cake, vegan dessert, vegetarian 21 Comments
Jammie Dodger Cupcakes!
These cupcakes were made for the birthday of a Jammie Dodger obsessed friend, Fred, Jess’s Fiance. I think they went down well. What could be more pleasing to a Jammie Dodger fan? Jam filled vanilla cupcakes topped with creamy vanilla … Continue reading
Posted in Cakes, Cupcakes, Egg-free, Jam, vegan, Vegetarian Tagged baking, cake, cakes, cupcake, cupcakes, dessert, vegan, vegetarian 7 Comments
Raw Strawberry Chia Jam and Jam Filled Doughnuts
Most of us foodies have an ever expanding list of things we ‘must make soon’. I have a ginormous one of these and it doesn’t get any smaller. But, sometimes, I come across recipes that simply bypass the queue. I just … Continue reading
Blackberry, Damson and Apple Jam
More jam! To use up all the fresh picked fruit I have had lately (freezer still heaving however, but I’m not complaining!) This is a mixed fruit jam, great if you have some smaller amounts of fruits. Simply use this … Continue reading
There’s really no need to be frightened of making jam – its so easy and fast and incredibly rewarding – there is just no comparison to home-made jam! You don’t need any special equipment either – I spent so long … Continue reading
Posted in Fruit, Jam Tagged blackberry jam, breakfast, dessert, fruit, jam 2 Comments